Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 10th, 2014!!!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! It has been a very busy year for me, traveling back and forth between Rebecca and Seriah. I am now back in NM after spending the holidays with Rebecca's family. Thank goodness there is no snow here! It's actually pretty warm here. I have only been here since yesterday, and I shared the flight over to NM with Seriah's Christmas present from Rebecca, a mug from the Outer Banks of NC. Seriah loved it and wanted me to post some pictures of her using it--which she did right away.


Here's a tip: Never have your little brother take your picture if you're planning to post it online...


(trying to act like a lady from a chocolate commercial in heavenly bliss isn't working, Seriah)


The hot Cocoa is all gone....(dramatic sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment