Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blue Skies -- Rio Rancho, NM

Well dear faithful readers--chiefly, Rebecca and Seriah-- I have long been overdue in making this post, but nothing much worth writing about has happened! I mean, there was Seriah getting her Learner's Permit, and a little early Sweet Sixteen adventure, but I wasn't there for those, so I'll just have to wait around for something else interesting to happen. Right now in sunny New Mexico it's a balmy 70 degrees, with blue skies in every direction. Just right to bike to the library or maybe hide out in the new houseplant. Shhhhh....

-- XOXO Tsarmina

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha... well camouflaged, Tsarmina. So Seriah has her learner's permit? Hmm, looks like I've got to catch up to her. :D But I have to learn to (successfully) drive the lawnmower first. And by successfully I mean no running over small shrubs in the yard. Or toys. Or bumping into the side of the garage... yeah, it'll be a while.

    ReplyDelete