Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21st, 2013 -- WV

Rebecca just got back from Camp Galilee. I couldn't go because they don't allow animals. What I want to know is, then how come they let geese on the camp grounds? Rebecca showed me pictures and those creatures are everywhere!

While she was gone, I got to know her family a little better.
                                                     Gracie
 

This is Gracie, who rules the place. She's really very agreeable once you get to know her. Just stay on her good side!

                                                    Snickers

Snickers is more docile. She's a good friend of mine and of Franklin's.

Rebecca's brother, Levi, is-- well, this picture should describe his personality to you:
                                                                    Caught in the act!

Yes, that is a screwdriver. But it was taken from him before he could dismantle anything.
Nathan is Levi's identical twin brother. Only he prefers naps to running wild and being malicious with his screwdriver.

                                            Hannah and Joshua

Hannah and Joshua had a water fight.

While I watched them I, Tsarmina Green Eyes, worked on my blog. It does take a while, considering that I don't have fingers to type with. I just peck on the keyboard with my paws. Like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment