Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26th, 2013-- WV

                                                                                         Doing my duty and guarding the brownies

I helped Rebecca make brownies for Vacation Bible School tonight. Hannah had a sleep over with her friend Anna in the tree house. They chickened out at midnight and left Rebecca alone out there, though!

While we made brownies, the two of them were immersed in watching Matilda, so we didn't have many distractions. Still, Rebecca and I turned up the radio loud to drown out their giggling and got our brownies done in record time. While the radio was blaring out Florida Georgia Line, Rebecca spilt some of the batter on the floor. I would have helped clean up but, you know, I had to eat make sure nothing happened to the rest of the brownie batter.

Rebecca said I'm not allowed to taste them. So I might sneak along with Rebecca's family tonight to sample the brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment